Sunday, August 1, 2010

I Believe in Sex!

It's a well-documented phenomenon, that, as we age, many seek spirituality in a quest for the meaning of life, for salvation when it's done.
Now that I've reached "a certain age", I am revisiting the issue of belief, and what it means for me.
Today, I decided to believe in sex; it can be spiritual- taking me to places unreachable by vehicle or pony; and talk about "giving witness"!
I have had varying experiences in this area; some leaving me wondering why I bothered to get undressed, while others showed me the way and the hope.
So, I've decided I shall seek more inner sanctum in the area of sex.
If I believe what I read, sex will help me retain some sense of youth, and it's great for continued good health, communing with others, not to mention exercise of vocal cords

No comments:

Post a Comment